I'm having a lazy week after all the hustle and bustle of Christmas and travelling to Southampton for nye which means pj's and Gossip Girl box set marathons. So no outfit post or shopping finds sorry.
Thought I would include a photo of the gossip boys because... well do I need a reason? swoon. They just don't make them like that in Blackwood.
1. To have a more polished look- grow my nails and improve my eye make up skills (which at the moment are pretty poor)
2. Attend more local events/gigs/markets- you only live once so I want to go and enjoy everything that is on offer to me locally.
3. Go on a European city break- I've not been outside of the UK since NZ about 2 years ago and I have never been to eastern Europe so I'm going to start planning and saving for a trip NOW.
4. Get a full time job- I work two part time jobs at the moment which means a lot of public transport and tax which makes me sad.
5. 2011 will be the best year I've ever had- I will make this happen, good things don't come to those who sit at home waiting, I need to go out and seek out exciting opportunities myself!
Stared the year as I mean to go on by making the effort and painting my nails, not too messy for me.
The No7 Stay Perfect polish gave a lovely shine which is great, I'm not a fan of a dull/matte finish and it hasn't chipped yet which I put down to the use of the Barry M top coat.