It's been a pretty busy week for me work wise so that means I've not been anywhere fun. I have tomorrow off but the weather in south Wales in awful so I don't think I will be able to go anywhere, maybe a museum or cinema trip would be a good idea. Anyway, here's my week in photos-
- I bought a copy of the NME for the first time in ages this week because there was a nice interview with my new favourite band Frankie and the Heartstrings in it. I can't wait to see them at the end of the month and I'm even more excited because my friend Emma is interviewing them and I get to tag along. Check out my fave Frankie and the Heartstrings song- Fragile here.
I have no idea what to wear so I might post a few outfit choices and let you decide nearer the date.
- The lovely Alice from An Alien World sent me a sweet letter with lots of lovely things inside, I really love the little Naughty Alice card because that's the perfume I wear.Thanks Alice :)
I'm thinking about setting up a bloggers pen pal exchange thingy... Not sure how to go about it yet but it's lovely receiving post so I thought a few people would like to join in.
- I've had my tea collection since Christmas but I forgot all about it so I've been busy trying to sample all my lovely teas. The strong Assam tea is the best in the collection. I'm such a tea fiend, I can drink about 10 cups a day!
- I got this Disney Couture necklace from asos, I've wanted it for ages and now its in the sale I thought I would treat myself. It's gold plated to it wont tarnish and I wont be allergic to it but I will probably chance the chain to a piece of ribbon because the chain isn't gold. It's really annoying having an allergy, I can't wear any Topshop/cheapy jewellery.
- I spent the morning on the sofa having a cwtch with Sookie because we were both so tired and caught up on Fridays episode of True Blood and Boardwalk Empire.
- This week I have been watching My So Called life, it's a great series from the 90s starring Clare Danes and Jared Leto. It's such a shame that it was so short lived and only had one series :(
I talk about Britney all the time but the documentary For the Record makes me cry, it shows how isolating and lonely it can be to be a star and I recommend watching it if you want to know what Britney is really like.
What are you doing tonight? I'm watching the Bafta red carpet coverage on E! and drinking more tea.