- I had a very tasty Bleecker Street Burger with Hannah before heading to see...
- The Manics in Brixton Academy.
- Tried baked eggs for the first time and they make an excellent brunch.
- Martyn assembled my bed and hung some pictures up for me so my dressing room/guest room is looking lovely.
- I headed to Caerleon Roman Fortress with my best friend for a fun and informative day out.
- I went to visit my nan and her dog Sindy, don't get to see them often enough.
- The conference I helped to organise, Library Camp Wales was a success and a day filled with cake.
- I went to see Derren Brown in the Millennium Centre with Martyn on his 'Infamous' tour, won't spoil it for anyone but it was brilliant.
All these photos are my from my instagram account which you can follow here.