If you want to make it yourself here's what you need:
· 8 meringue nests (Cook with M&S)
· 300ml double or whipping cream
· 325g jar Sicilian lemon curd
· 180g blueberries
1. Lightly crush the meringues and set aside.
2. In a bowl, whip the cream to soft peaks. Fold in the lemon curd and the blueberries.
3. Now fold in the crushed meringues. Spoon into a 900g/2lb loaf tin lined and over-hanging with cling film. Open-freeze until firm then fold the overhang of cling film over, wrap again and freeze until ready to serve.
4. Alternatively spoon into 8 ramekin dishes, cover tightly with cling film and freeze.
5. Transfer the frozen loaf to the fridge 30 minutes before slicing. Ramekins are best left to stand at room temperature 10 minutes or so before spooning into.
I served mine with some dark chocolate sticks that I got in the last degustabox but it would be great with some extra fresh blueberries scattered on the top. Will you be trying this yourself?