The lamb koftas were seriously good and I can't wait to make them again, they are a much tastier version of a Saturday night kebab. The saffron infused yogurt felt pretty decadent and the koftas are really filling. If you want to know how to make them then keep on reading...
- 1 olive oil
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 500g lamb mince
- 25g pack fresh mint
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- pinch saffron
- 2 natural yogurt
- 4 white flour tortillas or other flatbreads
- 60g bag watercress
2. Soak the saffron in 1 hot water for 10 minutes, then stir into the yogurt. Season and chill until ready to use.
3. Heat the grill to high. Sit the on an oiled grill rack over a grill pan and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through.
4. Warm the tortillas according to the packet instructions, then top with watercress and remaining mint leaves. Put 2 on each tortilla and drizzle over the yogurt dressing to serve.
Per serving: 619 calories, 35.8g fat (13.3g saturated), 41g carbohydrates, 3.2g sugar, 3.3g fibre, 32.3g protein, 0.95g salt
If you want to try more recipes head to the Cook with M&S pages or download their app.
You can also look out for the easy-to-follow recipe cards in store. Have you ever attempted to make a dish like this before? Where do you normally head to for recipes?
*M&S at St David's Cardiff provided me with the ingredients for this meal.