I stretched my £100 budget to the max and managed to find three outfits that take me from day to night.
This is my outfit for my evening in the pub:
I paired a smart dress in festive red with a bold and sparkly statement necklace. I could wear this dress to work and then quickly change and add the necklace before heading to the pub with my colleagues.
My day time outfit is a Christmas jumper with a skater skirt. I'm definitely going to wear this on the last day of term before we finish work for the Christmas break. I like that this is quite a subtle Christmas jumper which makes it more work appropriate. I'm also going to be packing this for my trip to Budapest, it's the perfect jumper for a wander around the Christmas market there on a chilly night.
I found some festive PJs in Primark and the set was only £8, bargain! I spend a lot of my Christmas break watching movies in my PJs and these are so cosy and warm, I'll be wearing them all the time.
I had just enough money in my budget to get a little something for Martyn. We can both look festive now.
Dress - New Look - £22.99
Jumper - New Look £24.99
Necklace - New Look - £6.99
Skirt - New Look - £12.99
PJs - Primark - £8
Boots - Primark - £15
Jumper - Peacocks - £11
Total = £101.96
If you spend £100 or more between 6pm and 8pm Monday to Friday, from 10th to 28th November in St David's like I did you’ll receive a £10 Christmas gift card from St David’s. You can treat yourself to cosmetics, a warming latte or light lunch or simply kick start your Christmas shopping.
All you need to do to qualify for your free £10 gift card is:
- Spend £100 or more at any of the shops in St David’s during the hours of 6pm and 8pm in one evening, Monday – Friday between 10th and 28th November
- Visit the Reward Station located on the lower level of the centre with your receipts on the night that you shopped and you’ll be rewarded with a £10 St David’s gift card ‘A Treat by St David’s’
- The value of £100 can be reached by using no more than 4 receipts (excluding those from restaurants and cafés in the centre)
- Receipts which include the use of a £10 Christmas Treat Gift Card are not valid for use in this promotion
- The gift card is valid from the day of collection until Christmas Eve (December 24th)
- 1 x gift card per household per night.
How did I do with the shopping challenge? Are you feeling festive yet?
*St David's supplied me with a gift voucher to take part in the challenge